Friday, April 17, 2009

Missing everyone

I have missed updating my blog this week. We had some activites come up that really threw our schedule in a tizzy. Fortunately, I have a slower schedule for the next week. Ok, maybe not slower, but at least in the house and not running around crazy. One thing I started this week was running the concession stand at Katelyn's home soccer games. It has been fun. Tuesday was spent setting it up and selling for the first game. It was cold and rainy, and we only made around $10. lol But yesterday was a beautiful day, and we did much better.

There are a lot of changes coming up in my life. I don't know how things will shake out, but I am taking the time this weekend to evaluate every activity, including this blog, to see where it fits. We're also going to put together our bedroom FINALLY! We had three floods between October and February and we need to get moving on fixing everything. Please pray for wisdom in all we are doing. I really need those prayers.

Well, I better get moving. I have quite a few things to get done. I need to put together my to do lists from the past week and get moving on it. lol

1 comment:

  1. Hello! You have such a nice blog here. I'm so glad I found it. I have prayed for your wisdom and just know that God has everything worked out already. Faith in God means we can do anything!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete