Sunday, January 4, 2009

Start of a New Year

You know, I hate when a new year starts in the middle of the week. It always seems so...strange. To me, the start of anything is when the week starts - Sunday. So, here we go.

What is it I want this blog to achieve. Hmmmm. Good question. I really just wanted this to be a place to share my goals in this crazy life and walk with Christ. I wanted this to be a place where I can share the journey I go through as I strive to reach those goals. So, today will be the day I list those goals. I'm also going to post some entries I did on my old blog. I shamefully neglected it, and so have put it to rest. Besides, I started it a couple years ago, and it's not where my life is now. I'll be posting multiple entries for the next couple days to bring some of that content in, then posting on a regular basis. I don't know about every day, but I'll try to.

My overall approach to life is I want to be a Proverbs 31 woman. She is the original "feminist". She accomplished many things, while always putting God and her family first. Haven't heard of her? I strongly urge you to read Proverbs 31:10-31. This is a woman telling her son what type of woman he should be looking for as a wife. I look forward to sharing my trials and successes as I work towards that goal.

I'll be back later to get things rolling. My step-daughter's dog at her mother's house was put to sleep this morning. Bez had advanced bone cancer. We're going to be telling her soon and I want to be available for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment