Monday, February 23, 2009

Menu Monday - 2/23/2009

Here we go! This week's menu. I have to change a few of the things I was planning. We, um, had technical difficulties with our oven. I was roasting brussel sprouts, and the heating element kinda shorted out and had flames and some metal melted and is pretty much unusable. Our microwave has a convection oven feature that we never bothered to try using. We will be using it now. lol

Monday - steamed vegan dumplings, fried rice
Tuesday - chicken and dumplings (meatless option for me)
Wednesday - leftovers (note to family - there better be leftovers!)
Thursday - Burritos with red sauce
Friday - leftovers (just John and me)
Saturday - a surprise for John
Sunday - soup and homemade bread

That's it for me. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment