Friday, February 13, 2009

When in a hole...

STOP DIGGING!

I pray the Senate will not pass this "stimulus" bill.

You know, John and I came to a point where we realized that our debt was keeping us from what we needed and wanted to do. We decided to stop spending on stupid stuff, follow a budget, work hard, and get ourselves out of debt. Why is it so hard for the people who lead this nation to come to the same conclusion!! GRRRRRR!

Now comes reports in the news that there was no way that lawmakers could have read what was passed. WHAT?! How do you not read something like this?!

Okies. I must go and calm down. I'll be back either later today or tomorrow. My eyes are the latest to deal with this whole whatever I've been fighting off. They are irritated allergy eyes and need lots of rest. This is the last thing I have to deal with, and then I'll be back and raring to go! I have a whole bunch of posts planned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment