Monday, February 2, 2009

Out of the mouth of babes...

Ok, maybe not babes, but a smart mouth tween. lol We haven't been watching TV for a while, but turned it back on this weekend. Well, we were watching a show this evening, and DS said, "You know, we like, um, talked more when the TV was off." (I did say he was a tween, right? Like and um are very important parts of his vocabulary.) How very telling. I'll have to discuss that with John tomorrow and see what we want to do with this.

This kind of reminds me. I've been thinking about God's command to keep the Sabbath and what that means. Now, during the summer, my work is mainly on the weekends. So, does keeping the Sabbath mean on Sunday, Saturday, or just a whole day during the week? I've heard arguments for all three. I think this is something that I'm going to have to pray about and see where God is leading me. But I do know that we need to start keeping the Sabbath.

No comments:

Post a Comment