Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Busy GOOD day

Yes, it has been busy. Today was the bake sale for my son's grade. I worked it with his best friend's grandmother, who is my friend. We had a blast! We also talked about a project I've been working on. It looks like it's going to be fun.

John has decided to start doing consulting and tech support on a part time freelance basis. It means less time with us for a while, but it's ok. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices to get to where you need to be. I am going to be a busy girl with both my business and his, not to mention our regular responsibilities. Organization is going to be key in all of this.

God is so good. I'm so happy that we are being faithful in this. We just made the decision last night, and already John has two, maybe three customers. Isn't He great?

Tomorrow won't be as busy outside the house. But, I am always busy here. I have lots to get done. Not only that, my brother-in-law's birthday is tomorrow, and my father-in-law is treating us all to dinner at Outback. True, I don't eat beef, and can't eat garlic or onions, or corn, and the list goes on and on. I'll be calling them ahead of time to find out what's safe. Even if it's just a salad, it's dinner I don't have to cook!

Have a blessed evening everyone. I'm going to finish up some work on the website and head to bed. Tomorrow, finally, will be the long-talked about giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment